End of September already....i'm not ready for it!

Wow this month just flew buy didn’t it. It seems like just yesterday I was complaining that it was the end of august!

On Wednesday night I finished up my tomato sauce. I let it boil for 3 hours this time. I think it got a bit thicker, but still not what I was expecting. I wanted a thick sauce like you would get in the grocery store. However, since I have never actually bought tomato sauce before I guess I don’t really know if it is thick or not. I used the pressure canner to process them again. I could have used the water bath, but I need practice using the pressure canner. I was able to get my time down to 59mins. So not to bad at all!

I still have a bit of cleaning before the party tonight. The kitchen and maybe the basement bedroom and I have to scrub the toilet...lol trying to take it semi- easy though! However, I better get my butt in gear so I’m not running around like a crazy person later...I’m good at that!

Comments

Popular Posts