Happy Valentine’s Day

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

I didn’t think it would happen, but I hoped it would I got 2 Valentine’s Day Projects finished before Valentine’s Day!!

I took part in the And Sew We Craft Valentines swap and decided to make my partner a mug rug and a candy basket full with yummy Lindt Chocolate. I forgot to take pictures of the basket, but this was the mug rug that I sent. I should have made myself another one since I just love this one to pieces.


I am also very happy to report that my package made if over to Jennifer over at the Frazzled Five in time for Valentine’s Day!

Thank you to And SewWe Craft for hosting this swap. I haven’t received anything from my swap partner yet (someone else, not Jennifer) However, I am sure it will be lovely.

Back in November I had signed up for a blog hop that required you to have a 12x14 table top mini quilt frame. I didn’t have one and wanted to take part so once the Christmas sales came on I bought one online. Unfortunately the blog hop went bust, but I still had the frame and figured I was still going to make something for February anyhow.

Since Valentines Day’s is in February I wanted to make something with a heart in it. It took me a few days to figure out what size blocks to make and how to plan it all out. However once that was all done it came together pretty easily and I finished it in 2 days. 
So here is my little baby





It turned out better than I could have hoped for and I love it!

Okay now off to get our special Valentines lunch ready. We are going to have steak and crab legs using the raclette grill on the table.....YUMMMMMYYYY

Happy Valentine’s Day

Comments

  1. Your Valentines projects are fantastic!! I love that little mini quilt :) I keep saying I'm going to buy fabric with text on it, but never do, lol. All I got done for V day are my kid's class valentines and some heart shaped tea bags. Not up to your standards at all. Although as usual I have a project I'll be finishing late ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was wondering about that blog hop and when it would start. Bummer it went bust. But your little quilt is perfect! You'll get good use from that little quilt frame I bet. Adorable mug rug too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I hope you are going to link them up to the Valentine's Showcase After Party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts