Thursdays thoughts

Today is Thursday kitchen cupboard over at The gardener of Eden’s blog. I don’t really have anything to share this week, but I encourage you to go over and take a look at what is going on in kitchen around the world!

So instead of playing in the kitchen what have I been doing you ask....well not much of anything. I have been blessed with a 3 day migraine again which has brought me to me knees and therefore limited a lot of what I have wanted to do. My big plan was to start my seeds yesterday, but that didn’t happen. Oh well as long as I get my butt into gear this week or at least make Mr. Pickles do it all should be okay.

So since I don’t have a lot to say today I thought I would just leave you with this strange picture.


That is spinach growing in my garden?!!?? I planted the seeds last June in hopes to get a second spinach crop. They never came up, I tilled them over, we had winter where the temps hit -54C at one time and the little buggers came up! Very strange!

Comments

  1. Some seeds really like the cold. My self seeded cilantro always comes up reliably but not my spring sown ones. I always figured the seed coat cracks in the cold and makes it easier to germinate. Or at least that's my theory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's great and funny! I call it that passive gardening approach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely spinach! Looks like a salad for Mrs. P. is in the making :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly hope your migraine is gone by now. They are no fun at all!
    Enjoy the spinach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i said it before about my friend sowing her seeds... same concept right?? LOL~
    I do so hope your migrane goes away! I feel ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New found spinach, a serendipity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That certainly does look like spinach. It's growing very low to the ground, isn't it?

    Sorry about the migraine. What causes it, do you think? a food, stress?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts