Christmas QAL June

Its the second Saturday in the month and what does that mean............
It means its time to get in the Christmas Spirit and join in on the 2012 Christmas Quilt- A- Long
Photobucket

Our lovely host for today is Paulette from http://sweetp-paulette.blogspot.ca/ Make sure you go on over to check out what stages everyone else is at!

The past two months I was either on Vacation or just out of surgery so I was unable to take part. I completed unit C a couple of weeks ago..........almost I think I still have about 20 blocks to size down to 3.5 and then I have to sew them together.

Today I  have to start working on unit D. Which will be a lot easier since we are making hst's and not qst's. I even went out and spent the big bucks on more white fabirc so I could still play along. 

Okay off to play Christmas catch up. I will try to come back and give you all a couple of updates throughout the day!!




Comments

  1. Your QSTs look great. I love the colour of the red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will easily catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas Catch Up, with a name like that it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making the elements of this block was very time consuming. One month it took me three days to complete the patches. Finally putting the block together today was a nice payoff. So you have that to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you could join us! I had to play catch up,also, and it took no time at all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts