Winner

Thank you very much for all the kind comments everyone left on my  Blogiversary post on Friday. I am still a bit behind in replying, but I will so don't you worry :)


I used the number generator at random.org and the lucky winner is..................


#4 Hazel from http://hazelsquilts.blogspot.ca/

Thank you everyone for taking part. Hazel I will be contacting you via e-mail to get your mailing info!

I have been busy the past few days with the garden and life. I think things are going to slow down in the next few days so I will get back to posting very soon!!!

Have a great day


Comments

  1. Whoop, whoop! I win! A big thank you to you, Mrs P for such a lovely giveaway - I'll be sure to post what I make out of that wonderful fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Hazel! That's a very nice giveaway! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Hazel. Mrs. Pickles on to your next year of blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Hazel. You lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Hazel. Looking forward to seeing what you make with the fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts