wip 20/06/2012


With june quickly coming to a close and the realization that I have A LOT that needs to get done I have been trying to spend as much time as I can getting things done in the sewing room.

Today I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
Right Click to Save Image WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
My June to do list
We Bee Learning group two block for Nita- churn dash in 1930’s repo fabrics. Fabric picked
Bee Creative 2012 block for Amanda- Chunky Chevron block in white, blue and Orange.
Wonky Bee block - Waiting for my package to arrive
Christmas QAL 2012 Slowly working on Until D 80 left to finish
Red white and blue Blog hop – I have two blocks done..here are the sneak peaks. You will have to wait until July 5th to see the finished projects


June Mini- Still not sure what I want to do that say JUNE....and June is almost over
June NEWFO- I bought a couple of kits that I would like to try and at least start this month.
Anniversary gift- I figured I would make a couple of mug rugs....this is where I am at they need to be done for Saturday
opps cut the top off the pic

July block for International Stashes-Its my month to host so I have been putting my block together and trying to get my tutorial done. I hope the block comes together. This is what I am using

Done projects for June
We Bee Learning group one block for Lisa- DONE.
International Stashes block for Amy- DONE

No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress

Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  7,8,9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
Log cabin- put on binding
Log Cabin Christmas quilt – sandwich and quilt
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
We bee Learning group 2 quilt- I am suck on sashing or no sashing now...lol
2011 BOM- Since it is 2012 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. I have Jan, Feb., March done. I just finished April and I am working on May.
Halloween Wall Hanging- this was a kit so everything is ready to be to start cutting and sewing

Comments

  1. Lots of stuff going on:) Maybe a good idea for June would be something that relates to your garden...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very busy quilter. Lots of projects on the go. I know the feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and yellow floral looks really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, that's a lot of work! You're doing great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are up to a lot of work there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite a bit of good progress there then. I love the mug rugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I would be overwhelmed if I actually listed everything that needed doing! Without a list I forget some of the things, and that is probably quite all right and then a year or so later I am surprised to find a started project and it is like new!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's alot of work going on-especially in summer with all the gardening you must do! If only we didn't need to sleep...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts