WIP 27/06/2012


Oh  my the last WIP post for June! Where is summer going!! I ended up getting a fair bit done this past week even if most of it was this evening Last night the power was out from 5-midnight and today the wind is 95km/hr which means I am in the house peaking outside with fear that my garden is blowing away. Oh well at least it gives me time to sew!

Today I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
Right Click to Save Image WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

My June to do list  

Christmas QAL 2012 Slowly working on Until D I got another 20 done. 60 left to finish
Red white and blue Blog hop – I have two blocks done..here are the sneak peaks. You will have to wait until July 5th to see the finished projects
June Mini- Still not sure what I want to do that say JUNE....and June is almost over
June NEWFO- I bought a couple of kits that I would like to try and at least start this month.

Done projects for June
We Bee Learning group two block for Nita- churn dash in 1930’s repo fabrics.


 Bee Creative 2012 block for Amanda- Chunky Chevron block
 Wonky Bee block - Wonky Star

We Bee Learning group one block for Lisa- Done
International Stashers block for Amy- Done
Anniversary gift- Done although not very happy with them.




No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress

Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  7,8,9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
Log cabin- put on binding
Log Cabin Christmas quilt – sandwich and quilt
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
We bee Learning group 2 quilt- I am suck on sashing or no sashing now...lol
2011 BOM- Since it is 2012 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. I have Jan, Feb., March done. I just finished April and I am working on May.
Halloween Wall Hanging- this was a kit so everything is ready to be to start cutting and sewing

so that has what i have been up too!

Comments

  1. oooh - that Bee Creative block is stunning! Nice work on it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still quite a lot done...love that wonky star block. I hope the wind dies down soon for you...boy you have been getting not very nice weather:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks to me like a lot was done, I would spend my time looking out the window, and even though a storm can be scary I have always loved being in my living room looking out at them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts