WIP 29/08/2012

I was hoping to have nothing left in the to do section for the final WIP report of August. I am close, but not quite there!

Today I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedRight Click to Save Image


My August to do list
International Stashers bee- Chris is asking for a free form strip block. Should be easy enough and is in red, aqua and white. I have the two white 14x14 blocks cut as well as a few red strips. My fabric order finally showed up yesterday. It took a month to travel from 2 provinces over...lol I will be working on this one today.
We bee Learning group 2 quilt- The orange fabric I ordered never came....booo Going to have to see what I have that I can use instead.
Dots blog hop-I have some ideas just need to get started.

Done projects for August
Bowls with borders hop blocks- Done
We Bee Learning group two block for Jackie –Done!
August NEWFO- Done but I wont be posting about it till Friday

We Bee Learning group one block for Rita- Postage stamp blocks.hmmmmm I just noticed that my light dark scheme that we were suppose to do is off I am hoping that is just the quality of the picture since I thought everything was good last night!!
 Wonky Bee block – My package arrive yesterday and I worked on the block this morning. Its not perfect, but wonky.


Bee Creative 2012 block – It’s my month to host. I am asking for The Classic Paint box blocks from Ohfransson.com The fabric arrive yesterday so now I have to start creating!
Christmas QAL 2012 Unit D is Done

No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  7,8,9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
Log cabin- put on binding
Log Cabin Christmas quilt – sandwich and quilt
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
2011 BOM- Since it is 2012 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. I have Jan, Feb., March done. I just finished April and I am working on May.
Halloween Wall Hanging- this was a kit so everything is ready to be to start cutting and sewing

So there you go that is my HUGE list!!!!

Comments

  1. Your list could be bigger. At least you're making progress. I like the wonky block, that would be a challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new background and some of those new links you have put on the sidebar! Your list though is daunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the lights/darks in the little postage stamp quilts are really hard to get right. Sometimes a medium looks light when next to a dark, but then looks dark next to a light. Someone once recommended to stick with whites/barely whites for the lights and all colors go to color/darks. That helped my blocks.

    I like the print you chose for the wonky cross. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new background too:) Wonky blocks look like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so busy....love the flowers in your background....lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs.Pickles....thanks for your lovely comment...normally I would get back to your with an email...but my desktop is way too slow lately....and no mail set up on my laptop for blogger....so Here I am...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What would we do without lists!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup gorgeous background. Those 16p's look great! They totally are alternatey enough, this coming from the person they're for. ha ha. I just didn't want groupings of lights or darks together because they would draw your eye. Thanks for your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Admirable how you keep plugging away at your W.I.P. list. You'll get there... (I just ignore mine :-( )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts