BUZZ

Thank you for all the lovely e-mails yesterday about the bad news our family received  They truly touched my heart more than you will ever know. I will be responding back to each e-mail I just have to build up the courage to do so.

I contemplated jumping into the nice dark little hole that I was digging for myself and never coming back out...but the problem is I am just to stubborn to do that.

I am planning on getting a bit if sewing done today to show for sewing Saturday tomorrow if I don't get too sidetracked that is.

I also wanted to let everyone know that there are still spots open in 3 of the bees that I am hosting
*** update We Bee new is now full***



2 spots left in We Bee New, 3 spots left in We Bee Canadian and 4  3 spots left in We Bee with it

take care

                                  

Comments

  1. Just wanted to let you know My thoughts and prayers are with you an your family.Never give up hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hand in there....sometimes these things work out just great. I know waiting for tests don't help; but they can do so much now. You are in my thoughts...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you hear you are having a better day, today. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandpa always told me to take a deep breath, throw my shoulders back and keep my chin up. Happy to hear you abandoned the dark hole idea...we would miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought about emailing you yesterday but since you had disabled comments for that post I thought I would wait a bit. I agree that the dark hole idea is not for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too wanted to comment yesterday but I totally understand you disabling them. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Make each day count!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts