Quilting Secrets Day 5


WELCOME TO DAY FIVE
OF THE
QUILTING SECRETS 
BLOG HOP
mrs pickles garden

For those of you wondering how this hop came about Click the button ABOVE


. Christine, Linda and Barbara have provided us all with some really great secrets.

Make sure you check out day one’s host
Visit our Day three host

I have lined up 6 wonderfully talented quilters to join me in sharing a few of their Quilting Secrets !

Christine from Quilt Monster in My Closet 
Linda from Buzzing and Bumbling
Barbara from CatPatches
Melissa from Sewbittersweet designs
Today*****Sharon from Vroomans Quilts*****
Sue from Quilt Times
Hayley from Mrs.Pickles Garden 

Today we are visiting Sharon from Vroomans Quilts

I stumbled across Sharon’s blog last year while looking up quotes. She had one posted on her blog and Google told me to click on her site. I did and boy oh boy I was sure happy I did. Her honest posts full of jaw dropping inspiration always leave me feeling good about life. She always seems to be in the “know” when it comes to goings on in the online quilting community too which makes hers a site to follow for sure!
Sharon is from Schoharie, NY where she lives on Quilt Lane. No really she does live on Quilt lane, don’t believe me check it out HERE. She stared sewing as a member for 4-H and kept up the skill making clothing for her children when they were younger. In 2000 Sharon dipped her toes into the quilting pond when she started framing her cross stitch with fabric. In 2008 after a serious accident she really began to quilt as a form of physical therapy. One of her favourite projects is were paper pieced birds wall hanging

To see what secrets Sharon is sharing with us Please check out her site
I would like to give a huge Thank you Sharon for taking part in the hop and to Dario from Aurifil USA for being the sponsor of today’s giveaway.
Established in 1983, Aurifil™ is an accomplished Italian company based in Milano, with a full-grown experience in producing superior quality cotton threads for professional and domestic quilters
Building on a tradition of Innovation
Aurifil ™ is a market-oriented company dedicated to develop new products based on  quality and quilt threads solutions. They commit to create contemporary products that will have a great appeal on everyone. Aurifil™ exceeds your expectations by giving you better always! Through a contemporary creative concept you find what you need!

I hope everyone has fun on the hop I know I can't wait to read about everyone's secrets!!


Comments

  1. I am having a WONDERFUL adventure! I thought I knew enough to get in trouble and now I'm learning more Quilting Secrets to keep me out of trouble!
    Thank you!!!! Now off to Melissa's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a lovely introduction. The Hop has been so wonderfully received and you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts