Quilting Secrets Day 6



WELCOME TO DAY SIX 
OF THE
QUILTING SECRETS 
BLOG HOP
mrs pickles garden

For those of you wondering how this hop came about Click the button ABOVE


. Christine, Linda and Barbara have provided us all with some really great secrets.

Make sure you check out day one’s host
Visit our Day three host

I have lined up 6 wonderfully talented quilters to join me in sharing a few of their Quilting Secrets !

Christine from Quilt Monster in My Closet 
Linda from Buzzing and Bumbling
Barbara from CatPatches
Melissa from Sewbittersweet designs
Sharon from Vroomans Quilts
Today*****Sue from Quilt Times*****
Hayley from Mrs.Pickles Garden 

Today we are taking a trip across the Atlantic Ocean to visit Sue from Quilt Times.


Sue’s blog was the first quilting blog I found and started to follow. It was from her site that I found the wantobe quilting campaign which was my gateway to the whole online quilting community. I can honestly say that if I hadn’t found Sues site I don’t think I would be quilting today. Through her kind words and encouragement when I was starting to quilt again I found the confidence I needed. Her work is breathtaking and her kindness in genuine what more can you ask for!
Sue is from West Yorkshire in England and has been quilting for 12 years. She has a great quilting book out called PICK FOUR which I own and love!!
My Book 

To find out what lovely Quilting Secret Sue has to share with us Please check out her site

I would like to give a huge Thank you Sue for taking part in the hop and to
 The Fat Quarter Shop of sponsoring today’s giveaway
The Fat Quarter Shop was founded in 2003 by Kimberly Jolly. An avid quilter, Kimberly began her shop as a side business while still working a corporate position, cutting, packing and shipping right out of her house during evenings and weekends. From the very beginning, she was committed to delivering top-notch service for every single order and customer. As the Fat Quarter Shop's reputation grew, Kimberly decided to make it a full-time operation. Her husband Kevin joined her not long after, and with his help, lots of hard work, and a tireless commitment, the store began to grow. Over the past few years a few more people have joined the staff!
As a team, we continue to branch out with the best fabrics, exclusive kits, quilt clubs, BOMs, and more. And we will always be driven by the passion that Kimberly founded the store upon, which is always giving you the best products and service!
http://www.fatquartershop.com 
Okay one more day left in the hop!! Make sure you come back tomorrow to see my secrets!!

Comments

  1. Oh boy! This is exciting to be hopping over to these blogs and learning a valuable tip and technique!
    Heading to Sue's now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! Loved Sue's Tutorial! Looking forward to tomorrow too :) Learned lots of new techniques. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts