THANK YOU

I would like to thank everyone that took part in the Quilting Secrets Blog Hop!!

To our hosts  Christine, Linda, Barbara, Melissa, Sharon and Sue Thank you for taking part. Each of your posts was full of great secrets that I know people will be referring back to for years.

I would also like to thank our AMAZING SPONSORS for helping to make this hop a success!!


 SewSistersQuiltShopgreenfairybutton

Thank you to everyone that advertised the hop on their blogs or on other social media!! 

And of course to all of the wonderful people that hopped along with us
THANK YOU
For making this hop a success




Okay and now for the prize draw 

1. For leaving a comment on my post yesterday....
the winner of the Kona Bundle from Sew Sisters Quilt Shop 
SewSistersQuiltShop
 bundle of 8 Half Yards of Kona Cotton Solids 
The colors are Mulberry, Kumquat, Citrus, 
Turquoise, Peacock, Butter, Corn Yellow and Navy
View Sew Sisters Quilt Shop_Giveaway_QuiltingSecrets Blog Hop.png in slide show

IS

# 81  (random number picked by my Dad)
Kate from http://katenlibby.blogspot.ca/

Great hop! Thanks so much for putting it together! I think my favorite was the curved flying geese- have not tried that yet!
Congratulations Kate


2. From those lovely people that advertised the hop
The winner of the Aurifil Thread set is Carolyn from http://sewdarnquilt.blogspot.ca/ (picked from random.org)

I will be sending the winners an e-mail shortly

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO EVERYONE THAT TOOK PART!!!


Onto the next hop now being run by Madame Samm and Linda
LINK here to see the SCHEDULE at Linda's
My day to post is tomorrow

Comments

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and a huge thank you for such a wonderful hop that I think a lot of people truly enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! It was a very informative hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!!! I am running behind on reading my blog hops!!! I wanted to drop in and let you know your secrets were great for me!!! I had heard the one about the one fourth inch tape secret...probably from you and it worked great for me...as I had done the very same thing in a bom and gave up for awhile..but had to try again and the tape worked great!!! I will try your other tips too!!! Thanks so much for doing this hop!!! It was very fun and informative!!!! Yaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for organizing everything! It was a great week full of wonderfully knowledgeable Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts