WIP 04/03/13

Last month was kind of a bust in the sewing department. However, as I said in a previous post it did allow me to catch up a bit on my scrapbooking. Now I just need to clean up the craft room and get some more wip into the finished pile!!

As Always I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
Right Click to Save Image

My April to do list
We bee Learning-Floating hear block for Christine
April Blog hop. I have to sew on the binding on 2 and then still work on a third. Its almost done just have to decided on how to finish it up. My day to post is April 10th
Here are some sneak peeks!



Completed projects for April
ZERO!!!

No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress


here is the big ole pile of works in Progress including the need to clean the floor..LOL
Complete Christmas table runner: Still thinking on this one....
We Bee learning group 2
Wonky Bee quilt: thinking
Bee Creative bee quilt: I only received blocks from 2 people so this quilt is on hold
International stashes: I need to sew blocks together and quilt.
Christmas qal quilt: sandwich and quilt
Fall Wall Hanging-I have started to do a bit of the embroidery
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
2011 BOM- Since it is 2013 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. July-dec still need to be done

Comments

  1. I really like that black and white fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...you have been busy! Still waiting for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We only have one pair of hands, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cats on the quilt in the pile! Some real gems there. Come and visit my blog...I am into the cupboards but can't do anything until I get a certain quilt quilted! Not enough hours in a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank I hope to get them all done this year...maybe!!
      I'll have to stop on over to see what you are up to :)

      Delete
  5. I have a hard time keeping the line between my fabric and my paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I to do not have any finishes yet this month ... but I am working on it too.
    I never thought about posting a few ufo's to challenge myself to get them done, but I have noticed that a few of you gals are doing just that. I may have to get on board and do the same.
    have a great day
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some times is a good motivation...most the time it makes me guilt...LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts