Looking for Bee's July -Dec

I am looking for new members 
for the following bee's 
for the July-December rounds. Please click on the buttons for more information. 

We Bee Learning- Group 1- easy to medium blocks no paper piecing
3 SPOTS LEFT

Group 2 -Anything goes
2 SPOTS LEFT


We Bee Canadian- The only requirement in this group is that you are living in Canada


1 SPOT LEFT


We Bee New- This group is for the advanced beginner and those new to online bee's
 
*****NOW FULL******

Leave a comment, e-mail me or request to join the group on flickr and I will get back to you as soon as possible

Also Bee's Helping Bee's is always taking new members.No monthly requirement just have to be willing to ask for help or help someone out :)

Have a great day!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I'm not ready to join any right now, but I did share this on my fb page because lots of people have been asking me to join some!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts