One of these things is not like the other!!

 Last Monday we were greeted with snow and the morning temps of -18C with the windchill. 


Today its already a hot 21C.  


What a difference a week makes!! There is still a bit of snow on the garden, but it is drying out nicely. I think if Mr.P is able to till it this week-end that I might even be able to start planting!! Well maybe not this week-end there is still a lot of frost in the ground, but it feels more like a reality now...lol

Have a great day

Comments

  1. A MUCH better view this week. Congrats on the warm-up. We've had no spring to speak of. We went from white to brown to green in just over a week. The big question is "will it last"?
    Oh, Happy Spring!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for ... Spring??? it's rainy and in the 60s F here today projected to get up to about 80F by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes!!! That is definitely more like spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! How long will it be before you can plant?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Spring has finally shown up. Now we can watch you start to plant everything - I love seeing your garden take shape

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts