Garden one month later

Wow it is hard to believe that the garden has been in for a month. I was able to plant everything two weeks early this year and everything is two weeks behind. June has been a very very wet month and I hope that July is a bit drier!
I am still unable to do anything in the garden till after the 5th I took a few pics in the rain on Tuesday and today I dusted my cabbages and tried to stop myself from pulling weeds. 

View of the whole garden

Peppers and a few tomatoes

Tomatoes and a few peppers...lol 

Tomatoes are starting to flower 

Cabbages are pretty big, but not really heading up too much 

Cucumbers. butternut and brussel sprouts. 

Peas, green beans, broad beans, soy bean(of which only 1 came up) and Zucchini which have only come up today

Carrots, Onions, 3 kinds of beets, spinach and lettuce. The lettuce isn't doing well 

Potatoes 

Raspberry's, honeydew and artichokes. All doing well 

Although they all look like weeds the big one is an artichoke 

I didn't take any pic of the back garden since nothing much is happening. The pumpkins and spaghetti squash planted all died while I was away. Mr.P planted potatoes back there instead and they are just starting to come up. While inspecting them I also found one pumpkin still holding on. I think I will let it live and see what happens..lol




Comments

  1. The garden looks lovely to me. Those cabbages especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-looking great! It's always amazing to me how fast gardens grow. We've had the opposite problem--NO rain (until last night) Hopefully what we just received will kick-start the growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be so hard to not be able to weed when you see the weeds. Or at least it would be for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Pickles,
    That garden is looking good. What will
    that pumpkin do??
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden looks great Mrs.P! I bet your happy to be home! Welcome back and take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The garden is looking great. Hopefully it'll be even better by the time you can get back in it again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts