Feb 14th


Happy Valentine's Day!!
 
 
 
 
Mr.P and I generally do not go all out for Valentine's day instead we exchange cards, maybe a small gift and then one of us brings home takeout.
 
This year we decided that the new computer was our gift to each other, but we would still exchange cards. Mr.P being the softy that he is surprised me with flowers last night and a little coffee mug this morning with my Dad's favourite mantra on it...."It is what it is" Both gifts certainly made my week.
 
Today my mother is picking me up and we are treating ourselves to a nice pedicure at the spa and then we are going to prepare a nice meal of crab stuffed mushrooms, leftover Christmas appies, crab legs, scallops and steak for supper...My mouth is watering already!
 
Have a great day


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts